Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Super Duper Buffalo Chicken Dip

I had someone ask me to share this yummy one. I first had this at a bridal shower for Darcie Addy -now she is expecting her first baby :) Great to take to a party- I have cut this recipe in half for a smaller group.

2 Large cans of chicken- drained and separated
2 Cups Marie's blue cheese dressing- I have used other but this one is best
2 Cups shredded cheese- I like sharp
2 8oz blocks of cream cheese- softened
5 oz Franks Durkee hot sauce- this brand is best

Combine all ingredients in a large pyrex dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
Or combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low all day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking that sounds like a GREAT dip for you to bring to our first Gamecock football get together. I'll let you know when..... :)

    ReplyDelete