Friday, September 17, 2010

Goodbye Passy, Hello Big Girl

This week marks the end of an era- or 3 1/2 years really. Clara gave up her passy. It was really by default. Wednesday evening it was nowhere to be found. She made it to sleep after a few tears. So today we celebrated what a big girl she was. I had promised to take her to Build-A-Bear for being such a big girl.This tradition was started when Benton gave up his passy at almost the exact same age. I know what you are thinking- She is 3 1/2, you are a dental hygienist, how could you let this go on?? Well the real answer is, I need peace and quite. Three kids under five- enough said. Back to the celebrating! Anyone who knows her won't be surprised to find out she picked a Hello Kitty out as her new friend. Hooray for Clara!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Clara! I LOVE your Hello Kitty doll! Did you know that I still buy myself Hello Kitty stuff and Santa Claus brings Reagan something Hello Kitty-ish every single Christmas! We love you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete