Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Monday, Let's have pumpkin pancakes!

Here is a super easy and super yummy recipe for pumpkin pancakes. I think I found it online, but I can't remember where and it was so long ago that I can't give the proper credit. So, we will pretend that I came up with these absolutely delicious pancakes!
Here is what you need:

2 Cups dry pancake mix
1 egg beaten
1 1/2 Cups milk
1/2 Cup pumpkin
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Mix the above ingredients until all are wet. Very important- do not over mix pancake batter. According to Alton Brown on the Food Network this breaks down something very important and the pancakes will not be fluffy. I use and ice cream scoop to make uniform pancakes. My kids love them with vanilla yogurt instead of syrup. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna need to know what that "something very important" is ASAP.

    ReplyDelete