Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Big Boy

Happy Birthday to Benton!

I can not believe Benton is turning 6 today! It feels like just yesterday I gained 60 lbs and then spent 12 hours in labor. Okay, so I indulged a bit too much on Migg's french fries and sweet tea!
Little did I know how our lives were about to change! He has brought so much joy to our lives over these last six years. Benton loves Jesus, is a serious thinker, is thoughtful and loving and is a great big brother. I know that the Lord has wonderful plans for him. Happy Birthday to my precious boy!




This was almost a month before he was born- you can only imagine!




Just minutes after his arrival 8lbs 2oz 23 1/2 inches long.




What a beautiful boy!




I love this boy!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful day with him! Lots of love XOXO

    ReplyDelete