Friday, February 18, 2011

Never want to forget.........



Monday nights are often a little crazy in our house. I work and Mark has soccer to coach and then goes to play basketball with the guys- which I completely support. This past Monday however the kids were not being cooperative and I am sure that I was not in the best mood. I felt like I was fighting three wild monkeys! It seemed no one wanted to listen or obey. So by 8:30 everyone was finally in bed and I was plum worn out. After working all day I can not wait to wash the germs away and it seemed that was never going to happen. When I finally got to get into the shower, I was greeted by some familiar faces lined up perfectly in a row.




I know I laughed out loud. The Lord reminded me how these days are slipping by so fast. I don't want to take time with my precious kiddos for granted. It is funny how a couple of frogs, Elmo, and the bad Spiderman can remind you of those things.

1 comment:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!!! Just curious- since when do you take a camera into the shower with you?!

    ReplyDelete