Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Clara!


It is hard to believe my sweet little Clara is already 4! These past four years have flown by. Here are a few things you may like to know about our girl:

1. She has the gift of exaltation- she gives the best, heart felt compliments.
2. She is ALL GIRL! Dresses, bows, jewelry, heels, etc.
3. She loves to sing and dance.
4. She has a big voice for such a tiny body- you never doubt what she is thinking!
5. She is in love with strawberries right now- she has commissioned me to make a strawberry cake to celebrate her special day.
6. She loves people- it seems she never meets a stranger.
7. She is one passionate girl- she knows what she wants!
8. She adores her brothers but tries to boss them around constantly.


I love you Clara! I look forward to watching you continue to grow. I know the Lord has big plans for you! Happy Birthday to my Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment