Thursday, March 4, 2010

It never seems to get done...

So I am finally blogging. I am not sure where this will go, but I want to give it a try. Several friends have encouraged me to get going and so here I am. My life is crazy. I work one job three days a week and the other twenty-four hours a day. I love my job as a wife and mom and I truly enjoy my job as a dental hygienist. The problem is the one job that no matter how hard I try, is not ever finished...the laundry. There is always more to do. It haunts every woman- single, married, children or none. In my house though, it seems to multiply. How is it possible that five people can create so many dirty clothes? I guess the answer is that three of them are under the age of five and one of them is over the age of thirty-five and has three different jobs. So it is my job to sort colors, check pockets and collect change. As I type this, the washer and dryer are both full and stopped- ready to be unloaded/reloaded. The laundry room floor can not be seen and my crafty sorting system is overflowing. So as I blog away about the craziness that makes up my life, one thing is for sure- I will always be doing the laundry!

1 comment: