Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things I have been reminded of this week....

1. taking a 17-month-old to a restaurant is still not fun- I have 3 children- I should have learned this already
2. when I tell my 5-year-old that I will punish him if he does something, I must follow through
even if it is hard on me
3. I am still surprised by patients-especially when a 50-something-year-old man decides to become a flosser
4. I still love to laugh with good friends
5. I am not living for the weekends, but I am really glad to see them come around
6. 4 and 5-year-old basketball has to be the most interesting hour of my week
7. God uses the people in my life to bless me and I need to tell them when He does


1 comment:

  1. What a very thoughtful and very true list! Love you! You are a incredible mommy to those three babes.

    ReplyDelete